Saturday, August 20, 2011

Courtice Sunrise

It is always hit and miss when you get up at 5am to try and get the morning light. Brian, John and myself found ourselves quite lucky a couple of sundays ago when we hit the beaches of Courtice.

I loved the colour in the sky that the morning sun provided


I always try to get a low perspective shot. I think it adds to the depth and adds a strong forground leading you through the shot.


In keeping with the concept of all good landscape shots having a stong forground image, these semi submerged rocks provided the perfect actors. Used my 10-20 sigma lens.









 

After such a fortunate sunrise, we travelled back home by way of Newcastle. Reminds me of the road less travelled.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice shots, Randy. I'm back home now & able to get into Blogspot. You've done a great job on your blog. I may need tips sometime.
Leif